Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Friends or Fools?

Seriously I think April Friends day is ...lame. No offense, though. Its not like I agree with bullying, but I don't think they should say "Oh ummm... people get hurt on April fools day". I don't think so. I think they should have "National Stop Bullying Day" on the 4th, because bullying is a seriously important matter. But to put it on the day kids look forward to the most, is kind of crushing F-U-N. I do really care about bullying and hate when people do, but teachers please move it to another date!

1 comment:

  1. I think every day should be a day to respect one another. Designating one day to stop bullying,is like putting a Ban-daid on an appendix that needs to be removed!
    Anyway, "April Friends Day," I feel,would make bullies angry, and they would do it more.

    There is an organization that has promotes a week long project to stop bullying.. It is at:
    www.nonamecallingweek.org/cgi-bin/iowa/home.html
    You might want to check it out. I think its purpose is to have kids start with one week and then learn to continue its goals after that week.

    ReplyDelete