Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We're Winging It!

Today in writers club, Abby B. and I looked around the room and saw no one but ourselves and Mrs. D. We were devastated. Everything we worked for was gone in a flash, We had no clue what to do about the newspaper because it never got finished. That's when Abby and I got a brilliant idea. We decided to wing it. Abby put in her story about Lawn Ave. and I wrote a story about my muffin ninja's and I, and that was mainly it. We came to the conclusion that if no one helped us, why would we put our stories in for them, and edit, and publish all by ourselves. Well we ended up almost done with editing and publishing, but we did put in our stories. It is only about 4 pages long and has only me and Abby B's stories in it. I hope you enjoy our VERY rushed issue of the new titled newspaper... "The Muffin News".

No comments:

Post a Comment