Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tell Me Why?!

Hi guys it's Alex from Muffins are Tasty and I have to ask you something very important! Do you hate it when you're going shopping (groceries, shoes, clothes, whatever floats your boat) in mid-November and all you see is Christmas decorations? Well, I know for a fact that I do. It annoys me sooooooo much!
Um, hello what about Thanksgiving? Don't Americans LOVE food?
If so why do we, let me add every single year, skip right over Thanksgiving and go right to Christmas? Seriously, it bothers me. When Halloween is going on, everyone one is super excited; decorations and costumes are popping up everywhere in stores. Then Thanksgiving is dead. No turkey and pilgrim decorations, just a huge pile of absolutely nothing.                                           What I'm asking you is 'Do you hate/dislike when people skip right over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas? You can answer this by voting on the poll, or, leaving a comment down below. And please do leave your honest opinion. Don't say "Urg, it annoys me as well" just because that was my opinion. I couldn't care less if you said "No you stupid idiot, life if life, move on".
P.S. I think Family is more important than candy for crying out loud. (I'm talking about Halloween not Christmas).

No comments:

Post a Comment